Terms and Conditions
100% refund of the total amount if done within 6 hours.
Free cancellation and no fee.
1. If you book a private transfer via www.transfer-private.com, you must agree to the terms under the exclusive basis on which this entry controls and must check .
1. In these Terms and Conditions, the following expressions have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
1. "Agreed Pick-Up Point" the place for you to be picked up as set put in to set the details.
2. "Agreed Time" the agreed date and time for you to be picked up as set put in to set the details.
3. "Booking" to book a car created through this alliance of Trips website. Bookings can be made for several trips, round trips or split Trips.
4. "Card" credit, charge or debit card you used when making the booking. only for large group
5. "Cash" You make payment for the Fare end of journey to driver .
6. "Costs" are the costs resulting from the credit card companies that are used to pay for the Trip
7. "Data" the information you should provide when making a booking including pick-up date and time, pick-up and drop-off addresses and personal information.
8. "Fare" the paid by you for the Quote You accept compensation.
9. "Goods" all goods in a vehicle, which are made through this website.
10. "Trip" the trip you want to make the pick-up address to the drop-off address provided by you.
11. "Licensing Authority" any regional or national licensing body responsible for licensing the operation of taxi and transfer companies.
12. "Special requirements" any specific requirements you may have in relation to disabled, the family of the driver or otherwise.
13. "Passenger" transported a passenger in our cars.
14. "Personal data" the information you provide regarding your physical and email addresses, telephone number and card details.
15. "Quote", a fixed price quotation issued by the travel site.
16. "Conditions" these terms between you and Transfer Private.
17. "Website" Transfer Private public website and mobile site located at www.transfer-private.com, and other such platforms.
18. "You" means the person who enters details.
19. "Private Transfer" is a private transfer now available for pre-booked journeys made in accordance with the requirements of the relevant licensing authorities.
20. The clause headings and any other headings are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect the construction of these conditions.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. When making a reservation through this Website, you must provide accurate data and are responsible for not doing it.
2. You hereby warrants Transfer to Private you are at least eighteen years old and legally able to make the booking.
3. Transfer Private does not guarantee that they are able to meet your requirements, and retains the rights to any bookings you wish to make and to cancel any bookings that you created, and refuse to refund in such a case to you, in full and final settlement of any claims by you that you have paid the fee.
5. Transfer Private can be a small file to your computer when you visit the site. This "cookie" will turn on Private Transfer to track your behavior on the site and to identify particular areas of interest so that you enhance your future visits to the website. The cookie does not allow Transfer Private to identify you and the tab Private may not use other than in connection with this website. You can have your computer browser to reject cookies set but this may preclude the use of certain parts of this website. Private transfer may disclose your personal information if compelled to do so by law, or at the request of a law enforcement agency or public authority.
6. If you do not want Transfer to Private Use your email address to send you information regarding other than matters relating to your booking, you need to send a message to [email protected] and insert " unsubscribe "in the subject title.
1. When the data from the Trip, Private Transfer will endeavor to provide through the website with the right quotes that are able to meet your requirement is. The quotes are the current special "one-off" features at the time of making your booking.
2. It is your responsibility to ensure that your details are correct. When you make a booking, this constitutes an offer Private Transfer May or may not accept. Your reservation is not confirmed until the confirmation screen seen on the website.
3. Transfer Private reserves the right for any typographical errors in any part of the information displayed prices include errors on the website. If, once you are aware of such an error, you want to withdraw your offer and does not wish to proceed with the purchase, you will be free to do so and will already be fully refunded money paid by you.
1. 'pay by card ", you agree to the fare at the time you pay your booking. If booking with the" booking with the option to pay with cash ", you agree to pay the fare.
2. Once you have confirmed your booking on-screen payment can not be changed or canceled except in accordance with article 7 of these conditions.
3. If paying by card, in case your card payment is declined by the card issuer for any reason whatsoever, Private Transfer will not be able to fulfill your booking.
4. Transfer Private you will provide a receipt for payment by email to the email address you registered with the booking.Â This will link to a VAT receipt for fees Private Transfer programs to collect, inter alia. .
5. In the event that you have any deviations from the route you entered to the site, you may be subject to additional fees. For clarity, all the offers of Private Transfer include VAT, if applicable, at the normal rate.
6. Only a promotion or price can be applied to a booking, and only one entry per customer (as defined by their mobile phone number and / or email address) will be in a match considered by Private Transfer. If two or more tenders are requested to apply to a reservation shall Private Transfer at its discretion, apply the higher-rated offerings.
1. Transfer Private is not responsible to you or the insured in respect of any damage or loss that may be sustained by the Product during a journey and it is your sole responsibility for ensuring respect of such these goods damage or loss.
7. CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS AND REFUNDS
1. You have the right to cancel a booking made through the website.
2. If you decide to make a booking you must Private Transfer by submitting a cancellation request using the form on the contact page, stating the booking number, according to the guidelines on the website to cancel informed.
1. In the case of cancellation of a reservation, for all vehicles eight or fewer passengers, in accordance with Article 7.1 above, up to 25 minutes (unless otherwise stated on the confirmation page and your booking confirmation email) to the agreed time, then when paying with a card, you have (excluding any free card) are entitled to a full refund of the fare. If the cancellation is less than 25 minutes for all vehicles eight or fewer passengers (unless otherwise stated on the confirmation page and your booking confirmation e-mail) for the appointed time, if you paid by card then no refund will be due to you and if you pay with cash, then your profile is marked you can avoid booking through Private Transfer again.
2. In the event of cancellation of a reservation, for all vehicles nine or more passengers, in accordance with Article 7.1 above, up to a week (unless otherwise stated on the confirmation page and your booking confirmation email) to the agreed time, then when paying with a card, you have (excluding any free card) are entitled to a full refund of the fare. If the cancellation is less than one week, for all vehicles nine or more passengers (unless otherwise stated on the confirmation page and your booking confirmation e-mail) for the appointed time, if you paid by card then no refund will be due to you .
4. In the event that we do not turn up at the agreed pick-up point within 15 minutes after the agreed time - as the pickup or within 30 minutes point is an airport - and you do not use Transfer to Private trip, you're entitled to a full refund of the fare, costs along with any card, if you paid in advance by card, as full and final settlement of a claim you'd associated with such a defect. Yet you must, at your own discretion, decide to continue the journey where the Transfer Private dive after 15 minutes of the appointed time, you will not be entitled to such reimbursement.
5. In the event that you are not available at the agreed pick-up point within 15 minutes after the appointed time, it will be at the discretion of transfer Private for the treatment of your unavailability as a cancellation and you will not entitled to any refund of the fare and any card charges you paid in advance. Where Transfer Private decide to wait more than 15 minutes of the appointed time, you may be subject to additional charges Transfer Private regarding any additional waiting time and / or parking charges and will such a payment directly to the tab private.
6. For prepaid bookings, will be no refunds due to you are made using the card for cancellations or complaints to make the payment within a maximum of 10 days (working days are Monday to Friday).
8. WARRANTY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. Private Transfer is licensed by the appropriate licensing authority (s)
2. Transfer Private's total liability in respect of these terms and all problems arising from it (including claims or in contract or tort) is limited to 500.
3. Except as expressly provided in these Conditions all warranties, conditions or other terms that are implied by statute or common law as much excluded as legally possible.
4. Nothing in this article will work on any rights you may have under consumer legislation or limit Transfer Private liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
5. An estimated travel times and arrival Transfer by Private on its public website or otherwise, may be taken as indicative only, and are not subject to traffic and / or weather conditions, and the final route of the driver. Therefore, you agree that you are responsible for setting a suitable agreed time allows you enough time to check in later to your destination for a flight, then take a train or fulfill any other dependencies You could have achieved.
6. Transfer Private keep you informed of the status of your reservation by sending you e-mail and SMS alerts, although Private Transfer does not guarantee delivery, nor the timing of this e-mail and SMS warnings, and shall in no event be liable (whether in contract or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential damages or loss of revenue in any way due to the negligence or delay of such e-mail and SMS alerts.
7. Each preceding sub-clause of this clause shall be separate and severable provision. The provisions of this clause shall remain in force notwithstanding the termination, completion or other matters that might otherwise lead to these conditions effectively.
1. Transfer Private reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate the Trip, if you or your party conduct or behavior is disruptive in any way and / or affect your own safety or that of the vehicle from the driver.
2. Passengers are allowed to take any alcoholic beverages in vehicles for the purpose of consuming them during the trip.
3. Transfer Private further reserves the right to refuse carriage to a person who is believed under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
10. LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS
1. Transfer Private is the transport or delivery of not undertake:
1. money or securities, antiques, precious metals, furs or jewelry or value, property or assets (of whatever kind) of an asset value of more than £ 50.
2. goods or property of a dangerous, dangerous, flammable, explosive or hazardous nature, or are illegal to possess under existing French law, and / or
3. goods or property (of any kind) that may deteriorate during transport.
2. Transfer Private will not be liable for any loss or damage, however caused, in connection with Article 10.1 of this Agreement.
3. Without prejudice to the generality of Article 10.1, in particular Private Transfer shall not be liable for loss and / or damage arising directly or indirectly from are:
1. breakdown, accident, adverse weather conditions.
2. any act or omission on the part of the Customer.
3. a clause, actions or circumstances beyond the control of Transfer-Private (including, without limitation, any strike, (official or not) lock-out or other form of industrial action or labor disputes, government regulations, legal restrictions, embargoes, fire , floods, acts of God, any result of riots, war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war is declared or not) civil war, terrorism, insurrection, military or usurped power, confiscation, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or on behalf of, or on behalf of a government or public local government, or other conditions amounting to force majeure).
4. the provision of clauses 10.1 and 11.1 apply to liability for loss or damage to goods or property, shall not apply to liability for death or personal injury.
1. If you have any complaint regarding the service of Transfer-Private, you agree first to contact Transfer-Private directly (by phone or email) to resolve this with them within 24 hours after the agreed time.
1. These terms and conditions form contain the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and (except as expressly preserved here) shows oral or otherwise by either party. You warrant that you have not relied on any representation made by Private Transfer at the conclusion of this agreement.
2. If either party at any time to enforce any right or claim of these Terms or arising not be understood below as a waiver of such right, claim or provision.
3. All communications to the tab Private given by you in writing to [email protected]
4. You will all notices in the email address you provided in the Details. All notifications can be operated deemed by email and be given one hour after transmission.
5. These terms and your agreement is governed by Private Transfer and construed in accordance with French law. You irrevocably agree to the exclusive benefit of Transfer-Private to a dispute through the jurisdiction of the courts of France, but nothing herein shall prevent Transfer-Private from taking legal action against you.